Infratek won Caruna safety award 2016
Comparison principles of competition comes from Caruna safety strategy. The award ceremony took place in Hotel Flamingo in Vantaa outside Helsinki this week. Caruna CEO Jyrki Tammivuori mentioned strength of Infratek Finland in the certificate of honour (selected examples below).
• Workers development based to needed skills and experience of own specialists
• Almost accidents handled open minded and Infratek organization make improvements to
process to avoid same type of cases again
• The last sick leave by accident was at March 2015
• The last serious accident was 2012
• There haven't been accidents in Caruna works in years
- We are very proud of this prize, it means that our long term works for occupational safety is appreciated. All employees within Infratek is behind and have their share in this award, says CEO in Infratek Finland Oy, Veera Höglund.
Picture: Caruna CEO Jyrki Tammivuori and Infratek Finland CEO Veera Höglund at the award ceremony.
Press release from Caruna (in Finnish).